DevOps Fundamentals 1.0
- Master development best practices
- Understand how the Agile Delivery Methodology helps you ensure accuracy and quality
- Analyze branching strategies such as branch creation, merging, and synchronization
- Learn to automate builds to deploy and deliver code faster and more often
- Explore testing frameworks and how to automate testing
- Create resources with Google Cloud SDK
DevOps is becoming a reality in the IT workplace. Being able to master and manage the basic tools for DevOps is the first step towards success.
This video course follows a unique approach to modern DevOps using cutting-edge tools and technologies such as Ansible, Kubernetes, and Google Cloud Platform.
This video course starts by explaining the organizational alignment that has to happen in every company that wants to implement DevOps in order to be effective, and the use of cloud datacenters in combination with the most advanced DevOps tools to get the best out of a small team of skilled engineers. It also delves into how to use Kubernetes to run your applications in Google Cloud Platform, minimizing the friction and hassle of maintaining a cluster but ensuring its high availability.
In this course you are going to learn how to use Ansible to manipulate remote servers in a structured and organized manner and set up the required level of continuous integration tools to automate the full pipeline.
Style and Approach
This video takes a step-by-step practical approach to the implementation of DevOps . This video course will teach you how to enable IT organizations to deliver faster and smarter through a unique approach using Code-Build-Test-Release-Configure-Monitor (CBTRCM).
- Helps you skill up your DevOps knowledge without a strong set of prerequisites
- Deliver continuously improved software by showcasing the most advanced tools and techniques
- Acquire a deeper insight into implementing DevOps in your organization and deliver results from day 1